WHO WE ARE
Eventsbuka is a company of diverse group on mission to help people discover and enjoy the events happening around them. Hundreds of events happen in our city, but its difficult to find them out. Eventsbuka helps you to do that with ease.
POSTING AN EVENT
- Make sure you’re logged in.
- In the top header, cick the “Post Event” button.
on your mobile app click the menu icon at the top left > click the “Post Event” button
- Fill in your Event details, upload your event flyers, Radio & TV jingles, aduio & video adverts and click on "Post Event". You will be redirected to Subscription Page where you can post for free or buy top events space.
After clicking on "Post Event" you will be redirected to Subscription Page where yo can choose to post your event for free. Every free posted event comes with 3 Days Free subscription which can be renewed.
BUYING TOP EVENT SPACETop events have higher priority over free events, to buy top events see steps below;
In your Account Page click "Renew" button on the event you wish to buy top event space for, you will be redirected to Subscription Page where you can buy Standard or Premium event space.
Please Note: Free Subscriptions are not top events they only last for three days and are renewable.
FAMILIARIZING YOURSELF WITH THE ACCOUNT PAGE
In your Account Page you can update, edit, deactivate, delete, subscribe and renew your event
- Attending: Shows number of people that will be attending your event.
- Active From: Shows when your event will start displaying.
- Active To: Shows when your event will stop displaying.
- Updated: Shows when last your event was updated. And if you ever wanted your event to be at the top, always click the “Update” button.
- Menu (mobile web): Contains quick links such as switching from active to inactive events, message, Stats(for promoters and referrals), profile etc.
EDITING AN EVENT
If you ever wanted to change your event date, add or delete information about your event, see steps below on how to do that;Make sure you’re logged in and you are in your account page
Click on “Edit” button at the bottom of the event you want to edit.
After editing the event, make sure you click “Update Event” to save changes.
DELETING AN EVENT
To delete an event, click the X icon on the event you want to delete.
UPDATING AN EVENT
If you want your events to be at the top, always click the “Update” button because Eventsbuka pulls event based on time.
“Deactivate” button Stops an event from appearing on event page
UPDATING YOUR PROFILE
To update your profile go to your account page, on mobile web click on menu, click on profile. on desktop web click on profile.
on mobile app click the menu icon at the top left, click on profile, make your changes and update.
EARN EXTRA INCOME
Eventsbuka provides two ways in which users can earn extra income.
BECOMING A PROMOTER gives you an opportunity to earn massive income all you have to do is keep posting & keep promoting
the more you post the more you earn.
Each posted top event gives you 5%.
So, go to your account page click on the menu then click on become a promoter and that's it.
REFERRING gives you an opportunity to earn massively while you sleep all you have to do is go to profile page copy your generated referral link and share it by whatever means you have.
The more you refer the more you earn.
Each referrer's posted top event gives you 1%.
So start referring and start earning.
QUESTIONS, ENQUIRIES AND SUGGESTIONS
We are open to questions, enquiries and suggestions, so if you want any kind of assistance just send us a mail at email@example.com
Thanks for using Eventsbuka, you are good-to-go with your Eventsbuka. Don’t forget to tell organizations and friends that you are using Eventsbuka.
© 2018 eventsbuka help.